Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dreamz.....

I dreamt of my dad last night.....n even though he was my dad for so many years...i've never said dat i love him....n i regret not doing so....even Yesterday, in my dream, dad was standing right in front of me, looking younger n with hair...he looks amazingly great with well built body and toned arms...which he wasnt dat when he's alive....it may sound funny...but it was real weird...

i told him i miss him so much....n i asked how is he doing at the other world...n he said not so good...n he just disappear after that...when i woke up after the dream...i couldnt help thinking y is he not doin so great at the other world...i'm really worried...

After reading n browsing thro dreams interpretation websites, they said dat normally dreaming of the deceased are actually real communication taken place. But i just dont understand y dad says he's not doing great..which i dunno in what aspect....

Anyways...mayb i shud go dream for him again for more clues.....as i'll be also goin to pray for him this weekend as it is the 49th day after he passed away...i hope dad will tell me wat he meants by not doing so great....erm...right...crossing both fingers...

All I can say here is that "I love u daddy".....muakz....

0 comments: