Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It Pays to be Meticulous

I am now working in this media agency....as a research assistant and my task is to run reports, analyse data...n etc...anyhow, next month Feb i'll be transferred to another department dealing with planning...Fear and anxiety landed to me as usual cos i'm so so so new to this...no experience wat-so-ever....anyways, my biggest worst traits in me is dat i do not have any confidence and i'm not meticulous enough....

Anyways, i feel dat i must brush up on both of my skills....if not i'm gonna fail terribly...


I'll be from this
Turning into this....

Veli D Stress Out la.......Pull hair summore

Okie...i got this stress release activity that definitely can help u release tension n stress...lol...enjoy.....(got it from AHAJokes.com)..very effective...must try



Have you tried it??was it really effective??R u feeling so much betta than b4??Told ya..it works..want to thank me?dont worry...thank AHAJokes.com...lol

Okie...straight to the point...How to become meticulous...First...what is meticulous?

Meticulous means taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise. Omg..sounds like i have to be a perfectionist too??lol....

Next, how to be one meticulous lady?lol...just open ur eyes bigger...ears as well...i guess become a 'pat po' bah...lol...check n double check n triple check on all details...time to throw away my contacts n get a thicker specs...be very d careful, pay 101% attention....be almost like a perfectionist....


This is the future ME!!!with two magnifying glasses




Adios Everyone...I'm going out for lunchie~~~~






0 comments: